The process is based on construction of coating layers with controlled dilution and substantially less than that obtained by conventional welding processes with potentially zero porosity and refined crystalline structures.
Metal Materiasl, Alloys and Cermets:
- Raw material form: powder.
- Power source: laser.
- Non-existent or negligible porosity.
- Typical thickness of coating: 0,5 - 3mm.
Adapt and improve surfaces for applications that will be submitted , giving them characteristics:
- Resistance to wear (abrasion , erosion and friction);
- Resistance to corrosion and oxidation;
- Increased longevity of the components;
- Cost reduction;
- Reduced downtime / maintenance;
- Increased overall productivity;
- Better product quality.