The process is based on continuous oxygen combustion of a fuel. Combustion gases entering a chamber , where the raw material in powder form injected axially through the flow stream of an inert gas , usually nitrogen.
The high gas pressures associated with geometries designed specifically to promote the acceleration of the same , allowing the coating material get speeds of the order of 300 m / s with a gas velocity of 2140m / s.
WC/Co; WC/Co-Cr; WC/Ni; WC/NiCr; WC/NiCrBSiFe; Cr2C3/NiCr.
- Raw material form : powder .
- Typical flow of raw material : 2.5 to 3.0 kg / h.
- Typical gas velocity : 2000 m / s.
- Typical particle velocity : 300 m / s.
- Power source: combustion of propane with oxygen or hydrogen.
- Temperature energy source : 3000 º C.
- Typical adhesion voltages > 80 MPa .
- Typical porosity : 0.5 to 1% .
- Typical thickness of coating : 100-500 micrometers.
Adapt and improve surfaces for applications that will be submitted , giving them characteristics:
- Resistance to wear (abrasion , erosion and friction) ;
- Resistance to corrosion and oxidation ;
- Conductivity or electrical insulation, thermal or magnetic ; optics ;
- Increased longevity of the components;
- Cost reduction ;
- Reduced downtime / maintenance ;
- Increased overall productivity ;
- Better product quality.