PVD - Physical Vapour Deposition
Fine coating process (2-5µm thick) vacuum deposition where a material is transformed into steam, finally transported and deposited on the surface of a substrate.
- Increased performance life
(Cutting tools, molds, dies, cutting and shaping, etc..)
- Reduced machine downtime
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Productivity increases
- Better product finish
- Reduction / elimination of lubrication
- High wear resistance
- High hardness
- High resistance to oxidation at temperatures
- Good corrosion resistance
- Cutting Tools
- Plastic injection molds
- Dies and cutting tools for stamping.