PVD - Physical Vapour Deposition
Fine coating process (2- 5µm thick) vacuum deposition where a material is transformed into steam , finally transported and deposited on the surface of a substrate.
- Increased performance life
( Cutting tools , molds, dies, cutting and shaping , etc. . )
- Reduced machine downtime
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Productivity increases
- Best product finish
- Reduction / elimination of lubrication
- High wear resistance and low friction coefficient .
- High hardness and resistance to oxidation at high temperature.
- High coefficient of thermal expansion.
- Good toughness .
- Good corrosion resistance .
- Coating of the family of the " DLC - Diamond Like Carbon " .
Cutting tools for metal removal: Coated carbide tools or high speed steel specially designed for cutting aluminium and its alloys.
Cutting hard materials . Cutting of dry materials or with low refrigeration .
Injection Mold : mold components subjected to high temperatures , such as the injection of aluminium alloys and other light alloys .
Components Plastic injection molds subjected to heavy wear , corrosion and gripping phenomena .
The best solution for coating the moving parts are subject to metal-metal friction with the possibility of gripping.
Forming tools : coating cutting tools, stamping and forming plastic steels , aluminum alloys , copper and brass . Powder pressing molds .