The process basically relies on the introduction of the raw material in particulate form within the plasma jet , in order to accelerate them and fuse .The process is based on the formation of plasmogen means , from the dissociation and ionization of the gas by a high-power electric arc (about 80KW ) between a cathode and an anode tubular . The gas flow rate generated is high, in the order of 1000 m / s , since the exit of the torch, the gas tending to return to its normal energy state ( lowest energy ) again forming an associated highly exothermic reaction .
Al2O3; TiO2; Al2O3/TiO2; Cr2O3; Cr2O3/TiO2; Cr2O3/SiO; ZrO2/CaO; ZrO2/MgO; ZrO/YO/CeO; ZrO2/Y2O3.
- Raw material Form : powder .
- Typical flow of raw material : 2.5 to 3.5 kg / h.
- Gas typical speed : 1,000 m / s .
- Typical particle velocity : 200 m / s.
- Power Source: plasma state .
- Temperature of the power source 10 000-20 000 ° C.
- Typical adhesion voltages : 20-50 MPa.
- Typical porosity : 4 to 8 %.
- Typical coating thickness : 200-1000 microns
Adapt and improve surfaces for applications that will be submitted , providing characteristics:
- Resistance to wear (abrasion , erosion and friction) ;
- Resistance to corrosion and oxidation ;
- Conductivity or electrical insulation, thermal or magnetic ; optical ;
- Increased longevity of the components;
- Cost reduction ;
- Reduced downtime / maintenance ;
- Increased overall productivity ;
- Better product quality .